- Fits any compatible&matching size lens with thread.
- It is easy to cover. pinch the center or side to quickly attach to the front of your camera lens.
- It also can be attached to filters, adapters ring,hoods(with thread.
- Protects your lens from particle, scratches.
- Made of 1st plastic for environment and durability.
Lens Cap Keeper
- Light weight & snap-on & elastic.
- It protects your cap from losing again!
- By multi-lock, cap will be slightly scratched, if you mind, buy prudently!
Microfiber Cleaning Wiper
- Ultra gentle & safe & none scratches, streaks or marks.
- If wiper have any micro sand or solid, advise you discard it.
- if wiper have much contamination, you can wash with detergent and dry it.
- It suit for any optic glass.
1*Lens Cap Keeper
How to Confirm Cap Size
Your camera's lens thread size will be marked "Ø" (diameter) &"??mm" symbol. For example: Ø52 = 52mm lens thread size, and then you choose 52mm lens cap.
Updated: The product package was labeled correctly (with a stick-on label) but the wrong items were in the package. Impossible to know where in the inventory management process the label was added. Since this rating appears against the product I am going to give the seller the benefit of the doubt. I am raising my rating to 4 stars. It is a basic lens cap but it works well and grabs the lens threads better than the OEM cap.
The lens cap stays on better than the factory one. I like the fit. It comes with a holder I put on my camera strap. The hold does hold the cap. But it comes off of the strap. Ended up in a drawer. Have 2nd cap in camera bag just in case. Would buy this brand if I needed another size as it seems to grip the threads better than any lens cap I have that come with the lens.
It’s well made and grips well to lens. Comes off easy when you want with a pinch. Protects the lens. Pleased.
All I really wanted were the covers and thats almost all I received. I did not get the Cap Clip as advertised.
Product says it comes with two lens caps plus a clip. My order came only with one lens cap.
Provides extra protection for the lens of my projector when it's in its travel case.
Just as described and it arrived on time, nothing is missing and it's a perfect fit for my lense. Always check first what size your lense is, so you don't order the wrong size cap.
This was a replacement for a Nikon camera lens cap that seemed to melt when I tried using "Goo Gone" to get a sticky substance off. It fits exactly, and it's nice to have a lens cap keeper to attach to the camera strap.