The HDMI cable is the newest and best digital video connection on the market. HDMI is the only cable that can transfer uncompressed high-definition video and multi channel digital audio in resolutions higher than 1080p. HDMI cables are convenient because they will allow the transfer of digital audio and video in a single cable, permitting a less confusing mess of wires and a cleaner entertainment center. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.
• 1080p Resolution. Audio Return Channel 3D - 3D is the latest rage for both home theater and gaming.
• 4K - The 4K resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 24 Hz.
• Deep Color - The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. x.v.Color - x.v.Color High Definition Audio - HDMI supports a full range of high definition audio types, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD.
• Our High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet have been designed to meet the performance standards set by HDMI 2.0 and have passed stringent Category 2 testing. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.
• HDMI Ethernet Channel - The HDMI 2.0 specification adds a data channel to the HDMI connection, enabling high-speed, bi-directional communication. Connected devices that include this feature can send and receive data via 100 Mb/sec Ethernet, making them instantly ready for any IP-based application.
• Audio Return Channel - The new specification adds an audio channel that will reduce the number of cables required to deliver audio "upstream" from a TV to an A/V receiver for processing and playback. In cases where a TV features an internal content source, such as a built-in tuner or DVD player, the Audio Return Channel allows the TV to send audio data upstream to the A/V receiver via the HDMI cable, eliminating the need for an extra cable.
• 3D Support - The version of the specification defines common 3D formats and resolutions for HDMI-enabled devices, enabling 3D gaming and other 3D video applications.
• 4K Resolution Support - The new specification enables HDMI devices to support extremely high HD resolutions, effectively four times the resolution of a 1080p device. Support for 4K allows the HDMI interface to transmit digital content at the same resolution as the state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems used in many movie theaters.
Cables & Etc,LLC is the owner of the trademark C&E. This UPC is trademarked under C&E. Any violation will be reported to Amazon without any prior warning.
This cable is made very well. I now purchase only the rope or braided style cords. Having animals in the home, they have destroyed the plastic wrapped cords and quite frankly I’m surprised they haven’t been electrocuted! There’s no getting through this rope/braid cord, I can say this because she’s tried! The constant chewing did fray it somewhat but she did not puncture and get to the “live” wires. She has finally given up. I purchased this for my Nintendo mini and the picture quality was excellent.
Great product! Very durable and sturdy. Although this thing is huge. If you need to fit it through tight spaces it will be difficult. Super thick cabling and connectors. But it makes for one hell of an hdmi.
Couldn't complain. Looks well manufactured and feels solid.
works as it should
On time and good quality!
Fair price for a HDMI cable with mesh cables. No issues with a Raspberry Pi 2 and I find the connection to be well secure.
It works like a dream. If anyone looks at my past purchases, they'll see that I really have a love for high quality electronics and this is no different. I play a lot of xbox and this cable provides the internet speed that I need to react in game.
Cable was flexible enough to run through my conduit for my wall mount tv. No difference in picture quality from before.
good product, seems durable and have not has any issues with it not connecting. would buy again
Perfect length for a Raspberry Pi to a Monitor
Only lasted me a few days, I just got it last week and it stopped working already. Granted it was really cheap but I figured it would do the trick, might as well buy a better quality one that works for a few extra bucks, now I need to look for a better one...disappointing purchase!
Works like any HDMI cable I really like the look and durrability of it though for the price I would totally recommend there's nothing better than this.
Works, good price and the braided cable feels nice. Because of the thickness it might be tough to route especially behind a wall mounted screen, but does the job and looks nice.
Meets the needs perfectly. Length is accurate btw for what is stated in case thats a concern.
As expected and seems reasonable quality