Million ULTRA Series HDMI Cable
Connects a Blu-Ray player, computer, Apple TV, Roku, cable box, PS3, Xbox 360 or other HDMI-compatible device to your HDTV/display source. It combines HD audio & video (up to 2160p) into 1 cable for many home theater needs. Durably built for clear signals & minimal interference/physical strain, this heavy-duty 28AWG cable is triple-shielded with solid copper conductors & corrosion-resistant gold-plated solid metal-shielding. ULTRA Series cables are made from premium materials for a pro-grade output. It allows for a shared internet connection among compatible devices, without extra wiring. Unique color-coded molds & backwards compatibility ensure easy installs.
- Connects a standard HDMI device to an HDTV/other standard HDMI device
- Shared internet connection for compatible devices without extra wiring
- Triple-shielded 28AWG cable with solid copper conductors & gold-plated solid metal shielded connectors
- Backwards compatible with earlier HDMI standards
- Supports 3D, Ethernet channel, ARC, 1440p, 1080p & [email protected]/60 (2160p) Ultra HD resolution
- Supports transfer rates of at least 18Gbps & 240/480Hz increased refresh rates
- Supports 48-Bit deep color, HDCP compliant & True HD-Dolby 7.1
Devices with standard HDMI ports, like an HDTV, Blu-Ray player, PS3, Xbox 360, Apple TV, Roku, Boxee, PC, Mac, stereo, monitor & projector
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to a compatible device
HDMI ports supporting Ethernet are needed for internet sharing
Official HDMI adopter licensed by HDMI Licensing, LLC
Excellent product for the money. I had just purchased a new 4K Roku and used an old HDMI cable to connect it to my TV. I couldn't get it to bring up the picture and I was beginning to think I got a bad Roku unit. I then decided to order this Ultra HDMI cable and once I switched out the cables, everything worked flawlessly. Lesson learned, not all HDMI are cable of 4K resolution.
These chords are too rigid to be used within conduits, though they would make good drop cables.
Great cable. Solid. I use it for an extension from my PC to my TV.
It worked perfect
Excellent product as I expected. I used it on projection system.
I love the quality of this cable. Workmanship is top notch. Picture quality on my 4k sony is crisp and vivid.