Brands:Brand: Easy Hood
With Easy Hood Type-C cable, when photographer shoots, others can view the photos in real time on the computer. Shooting efficiency is better and more convenient.
High Speed Data Transfer
USB 3.2 Gen 1 cable, transfer data to and from all your USB-C devices at speeds of up to 5 Gbps.
No lag or delay when playing the game.
1. Allows you tether and sync images from cameras to your laptop or desktop.
2. Elbow design effectively reduces the stress on the camera interface, makes the cable more snug the camera, providing a safe and convenient shooting experience for the photographer.
3. USB 3.0 cable, you can take advantage of the super fast data and charge speeds on compatible devices.
4. High-quality nickel-plated connectors, wear resistant, plug-resistant.
5. The ergonomic design reaches 16ft length, providing a good experience with flexible, lightweight durability.Read more
Unique 90 degrees L design, makes it doesn't stick out & is easy to use with the Quest VR headset.
Reversible design, the cable connector can be inserted in the correct way every time.
Made of high-quality TPU material allows the cable to bend freely without breaking. Uses a 56KΩ pull-up resistor for incredible safety and reliability.
Only suitable for cameras with type C interface.
Compatible with Sony Alpha A7III, A7RIII, A7RIV, A7SIII, A7C
Compatible with Canon EOS R / RP / R5 / R6, EOS M6 Mark II, EOS-1D X Mark III, PowerShot G5X MARK II, G7X MARK III
Compatible with FujiFilm X-T3, X-T4, Fuji GFX 50R, GFX100
Compatible with Nikon Z6, Z7, D780
Compatible with Panasonic Lumix GH5 / GH5S.
PLEASE NOTE: NOT FOR other camera models. Please check your camera model before ordering.Read more
Camera connection steps:
1.Preparation (camera, data cable, laptop, LR software)
2.Type C interface connects to camera, USB interface connects to computer
(1) Open the software, select "File", select "Tethered Shooting", select "Start Tethered Shooting"
(2) In the dialog box that comes out, set the file name and save the picture address, click "OK"
(If the camera model and parameters are displayed in the shooting parameter toolbar, it means the connection is successful.)
(If prompt "Camera not detected" or the shooting button is gray, it means that the connection is not successful, you need to check whether the data cable is connected, or update the LR software)
Eventually, whenever the camera shoots, the picture will be auto displayed on the computer. Please Note: The picture is saved on the computer, not on the camera.
This is not a USB 3.0 cable! It runs on USB 2.0
The best solution for tethered shoot