Jensen JWM90A Slimline 3-Zone Source Theater-Style Bluetooth Wallmount Stereo with App Control - Replaces the famous now discontinued JENSEN JWM9A
- Digital AM/FM Tuner/30 Preset stations (12AM/18 FM)
- Bluetooth Ready with A2DP/AVRCP Streaming Audio
- APP Ready
- Pre-set Equalizer -5 settings (User > Flat > Pop > Classical > Rock)
- Electronic Controls for Volume, Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader and Subwoofer
- DVD/CD-R/RW and MP3 Compatible
- Dual HDMI Video Output with JCOM link
- HDMI ARC
- Time/Alarm Clock
- White LED Backlit LCD
- 1/8" Front Auxiliary Audio Input
- Rear Audio RCA Inputs/Outputs
- USB Playback of MP3/WMA Files
- 3 Zone / 8 Speaker Output
- Zone settings with multi-source mode
- Independent Zone Volume Control
- Wireless Remote Control Included
- Frequency Coverage (USA): 87.5 to 107.9 MHz
- Frequency Coverage (Europe): 87.5 to 108 MHz
- Sensitivity: <4 μV
- Stereo [email protected] kHz: >25 dB
- Frequency Range (USA): 530-1710 kHz
- Frequency Range (Europe): 522-1620 kHz
- Sensitivity (S/N=20dB): <63 μV
- Output Power: 20W x 8
- Output Impedance: Compatible with 4-8 Ω ohms speakers, 4 ohm load minimum
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 50 dB
- S/N Ratio: 65 dB
- Distortion: 0.5%
- Power Supply Requirements: DC 12 Volts, Negative Ground
- Operating Voltage: 11-16 VDC
- Overall Dimensions: 432mm (W) x 180mm (D) x 95mm (H), 17.1” (W) x 7.09” (D) x 3.74” (H)
- Mounting Dimensions: 278mm (W) x 160mm (D) x72.5mm (H), 10.9” (W) x 6.3” (D) x 2.85” (H)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
6.3 x 10.9 x 2.85 inches
Item model number
Extremely stylish, very lush.
Easy to use, just program and hit enter.
Great clean sound, ok I upgraded the speakers in my travel trailer.
Great hd player, ok I upgraded the 32” 720 to 32”1080i. But great picture.
The stereo’s display is great. Has dimmer ability as well as invisible. Not more distraction from lights from player.
Blue tooth works perfectly with all my new Apple products. I have solar and have no need to ever completely disconnect the player.
Voltage used to the unit goes over 15 dc volts. Great because charging always goes over 15v dc.
MP3 and other things other than cd and dvds? I dunno. I don’t use them.
Blue ray, be nice, just because I have them, but in practicality, on a 32” 1080i, hd is enough.
Usb I put, doesn’t meet apples standards because my iPhone says it does not recognize the source and doesn’t charge.
Pricey, I’m not going to complain about this, because it’s worth it. Best upgrade on the market. Period!
Size... hmmm I’m not going to complain about this one either. It just too damn pretty
I’m as happy as a clam rv builders put crap in their brand new trailer and leave it to us to find better products, shame on them. I would buy again and I’ve recommended it to my friends ty
Sound quality is great. Haven't been able to hook up the HDMI yet, but the radio, bluetooth, and aux functions are working great. With the Jensen app, you can control most functions from your smartphone/tablet. People have been dissatisfied with the app, but mine has worked well. Can hook up 8 speakers (4 on A channel for surround sound, 2 each on B and C), so you can listen anywhere in your RV. Wish there were a way to adjust volumes on A, B, and C separately, therefore not a 5 star review.
After spending loads on this radio, having someone come down to our yacht and install it with all new speakers and wires we found out the radio has a internal issue. Amazon wouldn’t help because it was more then 30 days, nevermind the years of dedication on paying my prime. Jensen wants me to remove it, sent it to them so they can test it and possible send me a new one. Meanwhile, I am out several hundreds of dollars and have no working radio, and now we have to live and run a business with a large hole in the wall while it’s sorted out. Don’t buy from these guys
I bought this item to replace the sound system in my 5th wheel camper. I was specifically looking for something that was more HD. This unit has HDMI in and out jacks. I was also looking for something that would handle three speaker zones. My only complaint is that although it does have 3 zones I haven't seen any easy way to turn on and off each zone. I have to go to each zone and turn the volume down. I haven't used the unit much yet so maybe I am missing something. other than that I am so far pleased with my purchase.
Replaced iRV 68. Fit into existing opening. I agree that there needs to be a better way to control the zones. Remote seems to be lacking with no way to manipulate these zones. Saved nearly $150 over replacing with iRV. I can live with a few quirks.
Bluetooth is a crock. Yes, it works, but you have to re-establish the connection every time, not only prior to each use but also if the connection is left dormant for an hour. That defeats the purpose of bluetooth's convenience. Really, really disappointed because I replaced my stock unit just for the bluetooth..
Furthermore: Since Jensen knows this unit would be replacing the dominant RV stereo - Concertone - it should have made its wiring compatible. But what a mess instead. Plus no subwoofer or center speaker connections. To resolve I used B channel for those speakers. Not exactly balanced but it'll do.
One of the more disappointing purchases I've made in a while. I can't see considering Jensen in future because bluetooth is such a rudimentary tech and they got it so wrong.
very happy with this purchase. and it is the perfect upgrade for our old RV system.
ordered AS RV Upgrade unit .....was MUCH bigger than original JWM70.