1.Each Encoder have its own USB Cable to make sure that Multiplayer can play the games in the same condition!
2.The Joystick is a square 8 way professional joystick!
3.The buttons are Chrome 5V LED Illuminated push buttons with build-in Blue switch inside.
4.The buttons default as lighted all the time.
5.Joystick hole diameter: 24mm, large button hole diameter: 28-30mm
1x Zero Delay LED USB Encoder
1x USB Cable
1x 5Pin wires for Joystick
10x 3Pin wires for LED Push Buttons
2x Chrome 30mm Ring-Fixing LED White Push Buttons (1 Player + 2x Coin)
8x Chrome 30mm Ring-Fixing LED Push Buttons (2x Red, 2x Yellow, 2x Blue, 2x Green)
1x 5Pin Square 8 way joystick
1x Install Description
Tips for installation
1. Plese read our user manual before starting your diy actions.
2. It's very important! Connect Joystick's 5Pin cable to the 5Pin slot that opposite the USB-B terminal. A lot people connect the joystick to the wrong 5Pin slot.
3. There is no need separate the button's functions when you connect wire to push buttons and encoder board exept you want add " Auto-Fire", " Tubro", "Clear" & " Mode" Functions.All the fight button functions can be set in MAME or RetroPie. "Auto-Fire", "Tubro","Clear" & "Mode" Functions have its own slot on the encoder board.
4. For Professional Players. We suggest your change all the buttons and joysticks into SANWA Brand or SEIMITSU Brand.
Tips for New User:
1. The item need work with MAME emulator. So before your build your own project, please download one to work with the parts.
2. If you use this kit to build your own Raspberry Pi Retropie Projects. Please search the steps before your DIY.
Unfortunately the buttons are mushy. They are not "clicky" style as you would find with a real arcade button set. The setup was really good, the single wire plug makes it easy for novice to create an arcade stick.
Easy install and wiring. Love the coin and player buttons. Really gives a cool look. Joystick top comes loose after a bit of playing, but is easily fixed.
These look nice. The chrome looks good on my custom cabinets. Unfortunately I'll have to take it apart to replace these buttons with something decent. The buttons didn't have good action and broke after about 30 minutes of use. The stick seems ok so far. I'll have to do a lot of re-work due to using these buttons. Get something else.
Used this product for an arcade machine build. This is much easier to use then the standard led buttons with the daisy chain connections. plug and play!
Super easy to connect the buttons to the control board. No more fumbling around figuring which wire is attached to which end. My only issue is that in my layout, I needed the wires to be longer. I ended up having to cut some of the wires and soldered additional wires to make it longer.
These were very easy to wire and seem to be high quality. The chrome around the buttons is a nice touch, and all of my led’s worked the first time. Highly recommended for an Arcade1up mod project.
Nice quality and very easy to assemble and use.
Excellent product! What you see is what you get. Good quality would recommend.