Custom designed for your precious Garmin Forerunner 235 / 235 Lite / 220 / 230 / 620 / 630 / 735 Smart Watch, this MoKo Garmin Watch Sport Band features a combination of functionality and style.
* Personalized Your Garmin Garmin Forerunner 235 / 235 Lite / 220 / 230 / 620 / 630 / 735 Smart Watch with this refined replacement wrist band. Comparable to original Garmin Watch Band.
* Band can be installed onto Garmin Watch Lugs(not included) on both ends precisely and securely. Easy and direct installation and one button removal.
* Air-Permeable design allow more airflow, keep your wrist breathable and cooler.
* An innovative pin-and-tuck closure ensures a clean fit. Metal parts made with hypoallergenic nickel free stainless steel.
* Soft silicone with smooth finish for a sporty look. Comfortable and durable.
* Fits 5.11"-8.46" (130mm-215mm) wrist.
* Lifetime warranty. Please search "MoKo Garmin Watch" for other accessories offered by BSCstore. About us:
This product is sold exclusively by BSCstore. Only buy from BSCstore to get genuine MoKo products with Lifetime warranty and superb customer service. MoKo is registered trademark of BSCstore and is exclusively distributed by BSCstore on Amazon. MoKo trademark is protected by US Trademark Law.
I've had a Vivoactive for a little over 6 months. I wanted to get a bright watch band. This bands color matches the stock picture's color. It has a rubber feel, and will pick up lint if your try but it easily wipes off. It doesn't have the harder plastic feel the stock bands have. But considering I only paid $7.99 for it I have to say its a great band. It's very comfortable and flexes easily. I also got a black and yellow band which feels and looks just as good.
Good replacement for the price since the original one is $30. The material does feel different, I actually like it better. It is softer but the color is a tad off from the original. More lime green than yellow. This doesn't bother me and it is also hard to notice unless you compare the bands or you look very closely to examine the colors of the watch lines and the band. The only issues I have is that the strap / buckle won't keep the band in place. Whether it is normal day use or activities such as rowing, cycling and running it bothers me that I have to keep putting the band into the strap.
Band feels softer and more pliable than the original, and to me these are improvements over an already good original band. The screwdrivers worked well, took me about a minute to change the band. Very satisfied. BTW - the original band lasted about a year, and for the Garmin replacement band price I can buy 3 of these, so if it lasts more than 4 months it is a better product.
This seems exactly like the original band that came with my Garmin except it has an extra (2 total) small strap to tuck the excess band through. Came with the tools to install. Price is right. Would buy again.
The only detail missing is the little bump inside the secure ring that locks it into the band. On occasion, the extra band comes out of the secure ring. They did include two secure rings. After posting my initial review the company reached out to me to thank me for my feedback and indicated they would work to make this even better.
Bought band to replace original band after the loop broke.easy to install and looks great. The double loops hold the strap securely and I’ve had no problems while training on distance runs.
I was hesitant to buy because of some bad reviews and have waited a few months to make sure it holds up but this is a great watchband. I run all the time in the sweaty Florida sun and wash the band and watch in the shower after. No issues. Great value.
Fits well and works well. I’ve had it on for a while and it’s still in one piece so that’s good enough for me.