PREMIUM TEMPERED GLASS PROTECTORS
- Doesn't darken the screen, no need to adjust the brightness. Save the battery life!
- Face ID and Wireless charging compatible, Case friendly
- Features 3D-touch support, anti-fingerprint coating, 9H hardness for maximum protection, shatter-proof
- Professional installation tools included: easy installation tool, 3 sets of microfiber cloth and wet wipes, dust remover sticker, squeegee. Installation guide
- The protectors have a medium degree of darkening. If you need a higher level of privacy (darker screen from a side view), just decrease the brightness of your iPhone screen. This not only gives the desired effect but also saves your phone's battery life
- Please note: privacy protection works when the phone is in a vertical orientation (portrait mode) only. Due to the rounded design of the iPhone screen, the protector doesn't cover the entire screen
Does not make the screen black when out of the field of view, it more so just makes the screen blurry and a little grey. Would not recommend.
The protector is fine and i really like ot but it doesn't completely black out the screen like it said it would. You can still see the images and words but slightly darker. Also it doesn't completely cover the whole screeen only what you can see and not the surrounding border. It was easy to install tho. Kinda disappointed.
I have purchased many iPhone and Android screen protectors that double as privacy screens, and this is the best one I have purchased to date. The FlexGear brand is the first kit to come with a simple plastic outline that conforms to the sides of the phone with a small inside lip which allows for the perfect placement/installation of the screen protector (after cleaning the screen of any smudges and dust) every time.
Was excited to receive this privacy screen protector since I just got a new Iphone XR but once everything was done i noticed my phone was abnormally pixelated. At first I thought my phone was faulty so I removed the screen and realized it was this screen protector thats causing it. I have owned other privacy screen protectors and this is the first I've seen that causes pixelation. Quite disappointed since its very noticeable and its annoying to look at. Other than that the privacy part does work.
So I just got my screen protector and it was super easy to install (three screens in the package and three set up kits). It covers the whole screen with a very small space remaining to the curved edges. When I turn the phone though it provides a good “shade/privacy glare” that you can’t tell what I’m doing on my cell phone. I had gotten one from another company and this is better for the quality, price and product amount. Overall good for the start of the new product.
perfect for protecting your screen, but it doesn't really prevent people from seeing what is on your screen. there's a bit of darkening and blurriness, but not enough to really call it a privacy screen. Also adds a bit of texture to the screen, like pixelation. they really could have made it a few mm wider so the light doesn't peek out. rating it a 2 which is about how much it blocks the screen on a 1-5 scale.
I just installed the second protector in this three pack I purchased, and I am really impressed by the quality of his privacy glass protector! First of all, the installation process is great. There are three cleaning materials included - an alcohol wipe, a microfiber cloth, and a sticker to lift off any final bits of debris. Then there’s an alignment tool that makes centering the screen protector completely fool-proof. And the glass itself is really good quality.