Brands:Visit the AILKIN Store
QUESTION & ANSWER:
Q1. 2.1A max for each slot, or total?
A1: 2.1 max if only using one port at a time, a total of 2.1max when both are used.
A USB device generally uses very little amps and many use less than 0.5 amp and when you are charging ,
For most USB devices, 2.1 amps is 100% plenty to fully power two USB devices at the same time.
Q2: is this a quick charger?
A2: It doesn’t support Qualcomm Quick Charge, just fast than usual wall charger. iPhone charge full up to 2hours, iPad up to 2.8 hours.
Q3: Will these work for Verizon iPhone or iPad?
A3: It will work well. This wall charger has a regular USB port so if you have a charger cord with usb or usb devices. Almost support all USB Phones and Tablets.
- iPhone 12/12 Mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max11/11Pro/11Pro Max/XR/XS/XS MAX/X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/6S/6S Plus/6/5;
- iPad 2020/2019/2018/2017, 4th/3rd, iPad Pro 9.7’’/12.9’’/11’’10.5’’, iPad Mini 5th/4/3/2, iPad Air;
- iPod Touch 7th/6th/5th/4th gen, iPod Nano 7th/6th, iPod Shuffle, iPad Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi+Cellular;
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 10 S10 S10E 10+ S9 S8 S7 edge A80 A51J8 J7,etc. Samsung tablets;
- LG V50 V40 Thinq V35 V30 V20 G8 G7 G6 G5, LG Stylo 5 4 3 2;
- Moto, Google Pixel, BLU, OnePlus, Nokia, Sony, HTC, PS4, Xiaomi, Huawei;
- Camera, E-book Readers, Bluetooth Speaker, MP4 Players and more USB Devices.
1. Fast charging: Dual-USB Allows you to charger two mobile devices simultaneously at high speed.
2. Light and portable: Compact designed to fit in your pocket, bag, or carry-on bag.
3. Multi-use: This charger works just as well as home as it does in the office or while travelling.
4. Using simple: Simply just plug it in, attach any existing USB charging cable, and its ready to go.
5. Safe and Reliable: Charging begins and ends automatically when the battery is full.
Flame retardant grade reaches BI will against high temperature and over heating.
Eco-PC of outer covering will against scratches, scrapes, bumps and drops.
Charging two devices simultaneously at high speed, Single Port maximum output 2.1A or 2 port share it.
Charged my Samsung tablet with it. All seemed OK, it was charging when I checked an hour later. So I left it overnight and the next morning the tablet seemed dead. I finally figured out it had been completely discharged. Recharged it with a different charger and repeated the process. Same thing, charges to 100% and then start discharging very fast as long as it is connected to the charger. Unplugging it stops the discharge.
I was really excited for these, but they were completely unusable. It took me less than 5 minutes to realize that they were going to drive me insane. The USB had to be perfectly placed it it wouldn’t work. Tried multiple USB cords and multiple outlets to rule that out. I ended up returning them.
Comes in a pair. Both worked initially. After 3-4 months of use, one stopped working. The other started making a high-pitched whining noise when charging around the same time. I stopped using the working one, as I became concerned about its safety and energy efficiency given the noise it was making.
We purchased these for our electric toothbrushes and to maximize our outlets for our devices in the bedroom. There is no issue charging our toothbrushes and it charges our iPhones and iPads quicker than the standard chargers. Well worth it. The only issue is that they do take up more space on a power strip or wall outlet, so you cannot have multiple large plug in devices next to each other. Recommend this product.
I had a problem with one of my plugs and they are taking care of it. They stand behind their products and they have an excellent response time. My other plug works perfectly. No product on the market these days is perfect. the two most important things to me are reasonable price and great customer service. They fulfill both requirements.
I had zero problems with these plugs. I got the two pack of pink usb wall chargers and am very happy with them. They are cute, effective, and portable. I personally had no issues with getting them to connect properly, no issues with fitting my charging cords, no sparking or other hazards, and they fit well in the outlets without falling out like my old charger. The shop owners seem very responsive and interested in making sure customers are happy.
I gave them 3 stars because they don’t fit into the socket snugly, it always looks lik (and sometimes do) they’re going to fall out of the socket. But all in all, when they stay plugged in, they to the job.