Our Webcam Cover protects your privacy on all your devices laptops, tablets, smartphones, video games, etc. by physically blocking access. Avoid being a victim of webcam hacks.
Anyone can hack your computer and turn on your webcam without you noticing. According to the FBI, the only way to ensure your privacy is by physically covering your camera when it is not in use. It's your personal space, only you should decide when your webcam will be used.
PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY: Our webcam cover is an effective way to prevent hacking and spying on your webcam.
Quickly and easily attaches to the front of your camera's lens, and prevents hackers from seeing you through your webcam
Convenient 5 or 10 pack is ideal to protect all your devices
SIMPLE TO INSTALL
- Clean the surface of your device (for phones use Alcohol to clean and remove all the finger oil, ensuring a proper adhesion)
- Setup the cover in the OPEN position
- Carefully peel the protective film covering the adhesive on the webcam cover (be careful as it could peel the actual adhesive film)
- Apply the webcam cover to your device, aligning the opening with the lens of your device
- Press "firmly" the webcam cover for a couple of minutes
Enjoy your privacy!
These do a great job. Newer laptops have these built into their designs. But these are great for those existing devices without optional protection.
Bought due to metal construction but very difficult to operate the slide due to low profile of the sliding mechanism. Also, any slight bend in cover makes sliding very difficult.
Works on devices which are not in cases. Does not work with either otterbox or life proof. As I bought for the Alexa spot mainly and it works perfect for that, but bought the 10 pack to use on all devices and found almost all the other devices won’t work as they have protective cases. Back to the masking tape L0L
Absolutely love it. It's discreet. Better than having tape on it.
You get what you pay for. Cheap product that does not stick
The glue isn’t the best. Had to replace it a few time, it just falls off the phone
Worked well. No complaints.