Make the All-new Blink Outdoor Camera more waterproof, avoid direct sunlight from the lens, reduces the risk of the camera being blown away by strong winds or theft.
There is no screw on these Blink Outdoor camera cases, you can easily install or remove your blink camera from the cover within seconds. No need to worry about that small screws would rust and lock the camera into the cover anymore.
Easily adjustable with 360-degree swivel and 90-degree tilt, allows you to adjust your blink outdoor camera to point anywhere you want with any angle, protect your home – inside and out, day or night.
1. The cover is specially designed for the All-new Blink Outdoor Camera, made of high quality plastic, protect you blink camera from all kinds potential damages.
2. It will NOT influence the Motion Detection, Night Vision and Two-way Audio. See, hear, and speak to visitors from anywhere even you are not at home.Read more
1. Easily adjustable and can swivel 360-degrees which allows users to point the camera anywhere they want at any angle.
2. Mount your blink cameras in ceilings, eaves or walls and gives you more choices on where you can install your cameras.
3. Made of rust-resistant metal and plastic, are built-to-last which makes them perfect for indoor and outdoor use.Read more
With this compact outlet wall mount and customized short cable, the installation of your all-new Blink Sync Module 2 will be more neat and clean than before. It is designed to let you get rid of long ugly cord and keep everything out of the way.
This outlet wall mount can be easily moved to anywhere you need, bedroom, living room and garage. No tools required and no wall damage. With the safety clips on both side of the mount, your Blink Sync Module 2 will be installed securely.
This was the only style of blink case I could find that does not cover the entire camera face. With the new Blink cameras having more microphones and speakers, I like the open face style of this one as compared to the older Blink XT styles you mostly see, which could cover some of these features. Everything fits securely, and the camera is held firmly in place. I do have older mounts for older Blink XT cameras where the mounts are metal, and appear higher quality. However, the threaded mounts on these has started to rust, so I guess I won't have that problem with these. I do wish the mount base was metal though. When I first received these I thought they were defective as I could not rotate the swivel ball mount. However, upon unscrewing the locking nut, and firmly pressing the swivel mount inwards, it popped free and works fine. Every time you tighten these it happens again, but it's not a big deal to push free again. The included sync module mount works very well.
Outdoor Blink cameras come with a useful but small mount. I needed to get a better extended angle on the front of the house so bought this set. Really easy to install, come with useful hole guide sticker so no guessing while I drilled holes. One improvement I would suggest is to provide longer screws, specially for installation on metal siding it will be even more securely mounted. Still very secure. I also like the camera cover, with snow and rain coming I want to prevent the lense to be covered.